The ALUMACART- A One of kind Patented Design! Patent #7,641,206
All Aluminum Welded Construction, this heavy duty cart is made to last, carrying a Lifetime Guarantee*. The spark free, corrosion resistant aluminum construction will never rust, ideal for use in any environment.
These all aluminum ergonomic platform trucks allow a single person to easily tackle what would normally be a two person job. The bed dimensions are 27" wide by 33" long made of 3/16" thick structural aluminum. The overall width is 35.5" enabling the Alumacart to go through all doorways, gates and screen enclosures.
- The Patented Alumacart was designed to haul large heavy & bulky items. The principal behind the Patent was leverage and counter balance.
- One person does the work of two people (labor savings cut in half!)
- Aluminum (NOT STEEL) eliminates deterioration problems caused by salt, fertilizer and harsh chemicals.
- Spark resistant, perfect for chemical material handling.
- Alumacart gives your business a professional appearance year after year (no rusting carts & wagons).
- Weighs only 47 lbs with a load capacity of 800 lbs. Easy for your staff and customers to load and haul bulky heavy objects.
- Breaks down for ground shipment with very little assembly required.
- No moving parts to break. Lifetime guarantee* Does not include running over the Alumacart with a front end loader (although most have survived)
- 20 years of service with thousands of satisfied customers.
- Design eliminates workers compensation claims, for bad backs. You never actually "lift" the load.
- This product was also designed by a landscaper, nursery and tree farm owner. He had to do the work, obviously he found an easier way to do it.
- Alumacart is designed for big pots & trees, material handling, scuba tanks, hay, feed, virtually anything! You will also use the Alumacart every day for mulch, fertilizer, plants and other tasks. Unlike a ball cart that sits under a tree, until you sell another tree. I know, I had one.
- Last but not least, the Alumacart goes through all gates, doors and entry ways. Making those deliveries more profit and less pain. (Except for the Fat Boy and Boy Boy versions of the Alumacart. They are wider and designed to carry larger objects).
Click Link for Video on "How to Use the Alumacart"!