FAT BOY ALUMACART- A One of kind Patented Design!
HAULS 65-GALLON CONTAINERS!!!
Includes EIGHT tires!!!
All Aluminum Welded Construction, this heavy duty cart is made to last, carrying a Lifetime Guarantee*. The spark free, corrosion resistant aluminum construction will never rust, ideal for use in any environment.
These all aluminum ergonomic platform trucks allow a single person to easily tackle what would normally be a two person job. The bed dimensions are 31" wide by 34" long made of 3/16" thick solid structural aluminum. The overall width is 46".
- The Patented Alumacart was designed to haul large heavy & bulky items. The principal behind the Patent was leverage and counter balance.
- One person does the work of two people (labor savings cut in half!)
- Aluminum (NOT STEEL) eliminates deterioration problems caused by salt, fertilizer and harsh chemicals.
- Spark resistant, perfect for chemical material handling.
- Alumacart gives your business a professional appearance year after year (no rusting carts & wagons).
- Weighs only 70 lbs with a load capacity of 1,100 lbs. Easy for your staff and customers to load and haul bulky heavy objects.
- Breaks down for ground shipment with very little assembly required.
- No moving parts to break. Lifetime guarantee* Does not include running over the Alumacart with a front end loader (although most have survived)
- 20 years of service with thousands of satisfied customers.
- Design eliminates workers compensation claims, for bad backs. You never actually "lift" the load.
- This product was also designed by a landscaper, nursery and tree farm owner. He had to do the work, obviously he found an easier way to do it.
- We are so confident that you will make more money per job that we will give you your money back if it doesn't pay for itself in less than 60 days. I have found it is a lot easier to make more profit per job and go out and find another.
- Alumacart is designed for big pots & trees, material handling, scuba tanks, hay, feed, virtually anything! You will also use the Alumacart every day for mulch, fertilizer, plants and other tasks. Unlike a ball cart that sits under a tree, until you sell another tree. I know, I had one.
MADE IN THE USA!!!